The Chinook Tactical Medical Kit - Medical Operator (TMK-MO) was specifically designed with input from the Special Operations community to meet the demand for a low-profile medical backpack. It utilizes the same modular platform as our larger and highly popular medic pack, the TMK-ME. With its small profile, extensive PALS webbing, internal elastic retainer bands, and the inclusion of an instrument panel, the TMK-MO is ideal for medical operators when space, weight, and functionality are of the utmost importance.
Bag is Berry Amendment Compliant, made of 500 denier Cordura nylon, and MOLLE compatible with PALS webbing.
The Coyote Brown TMK-MO (#01326CB) is available on ECAT.
Pack Exterior Features:
- Top carry handle
- Outer zippered pocket for easy access
- 4 compression straps and/or zipper backups
- Multiple rows of PALS webbing on the front, sides, and bottom of pack
- Adjustable and tuckable shoulder, sternum, and waist straps
- 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure pack to stationary objects
Pack Interior Features:
- Main compartment equipped with 5 interchangeable / removable supply pouches (3 large, 2 small)
- Pouches neatly secured with Velcro loop extending the length and width of the top internal flap
- 8 elastic retainer bands positioned around top internal flap for loose supplies
- 9 removable labels - Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- 3 permanent pocket configurations on bottom internal flap
- Removable instrument panel with red pull tab
To ensure timely shipments of our kits and modules, we may substitute items where necessary.
Available separately as an empty bag: Medical Operator Pack.