Treat narrow entry injuries fast with the power of Celox Granules in a pre-filled applicator.
Narrow entry injuries such as blast or knife wounds are very difficult to treat and often lethal. Celox™-A is a unique applicator delivery system pre-packed with 6g of Celox™ granules and designed to get through a small entry wound, directly to the bleeding site in just a few seconds.
- High speed applicator for narrow-entry gunshot, blast or stab wounds
- Delivers 6g of Celox Granules directly to the source of the bleeding
- Promotes Rapid Coagulation
- Works in hypothermic conditions and clots heparinized blood
Carry Celox-A for:
- Small entry wounds
- Knife wounds
- Shrapnel wounds from blasts
- Bullet entry wounds
- Applying through strong blood flows
- Controlled application to all wounds