The Chinook Tactical Medical Pack - Medic (TM-ME) sets the standard for tactical medical aid backpacks. The Medic features seven interchangeable, modularized pouches that can be quickly pulled out and passed to a fellow provider. Large enough to hold supplies for multiple casualties, the Medic maintains a low profile and comfortable fit with adjustable waist, shoulder, and sternum straps. With deep pockets, external hydration pouch, internal retainer bands, and a removable instrument panel, the TMK-ME is a necessity for any medic.
MOLLE compatible with PALS webbing.
Pack Exterior Features:
- 4 small quick access outer pockets and 1 main zipper pocket
- Top and side handles for various carrying methods
- Padded adjustable shoulder, sternum, and waist straps
- 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure pack
- 5 compression straps for compact profile or to backup zipper failure
- Main compartment and outer pocket drain holes minimize weight in harsh conditions
- MOLLE compatible with PALS webbing system
Pack Interior Features:
- Main compartment equipped with 7 interchangeable / removable supply pouches (4 small, 2 medium and 1 large)
- Pouches neatly secured with large pile fastener strips extending the length of the pack
- 9 removable labels: Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- 3 permanent pocket configurations
- Adjustable retention strap to secure loose gear
- Hydration compatible
To ensure timely shipments of our kits and modules, we may substitute items where necessary.