The Halo Chest Seal was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. The Halo Seal is an occlusive dressing with an aggressive adhesive that is durable, easy to use, and performs in a wide range of operational environments.
- Contains 2 Halo Seals to treat both entry and exit wounds
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- 6 year shelf life
- HALO Gel
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Outer Tape Edge
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands
- Size and Shape
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab for an effective placement and wound burping
- Durable and impenetrable to water, gases, and air
- Puncture- and tear-resistant
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.