The MCI-WALK (Mass Casualty Incident Warrior Aid & Litter Kit) offers trauma treatment for multiple patients & immediate evacuation all in one vehicle kit. Includes full-size, quad-fold, lightweight MedEVAC Litter & Point-of-Wounding Medical Supplies in a rugged, configurable nylon backpack.
- All-in-one trauma treatment & evacuation platform for treatment of multiple trauma patients
- Ideal for use as a vehicle trauma kit
- Includes 8 non-rigid, disposable QuikLitters
- Pocket system holds self- or buddy-aid point-of-wounding medical supplies
- Bag features backpack straps for easy transport from the vehicle to the point of need
- 1 x Bag (MCI–WALK®)
- 8 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 5 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with lubricant
- 8 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack Chest Seal
- 8 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 8 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 8 x ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing, 6 in.
- 5 x Combat Gauze® LE Z-fold Hemostatic Dressing
- 20 x Combat Casualty Card (Triage)
- 5 x Permanent Marker, Large
- 8 x QuikLitter or 1 WALK Litter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.