The PH3 Rescue Task Force Vest Kit from North American Rescue is Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection that also includes a Chest Pouch Medical Kit with essential trauma equipment to provide immediate point-of-wounding care to injured casualties in accordance with TECC Guidelines. Constructed of Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing, it also includes front and back hard armor plate pockets able to accommodate extra multiple size plates (plates sold separately) as well as cummerbund-style side armor protection with additional plate pouch.
The PH3 Rescue Task Force Vest Kit also features adjustable hook and loop side straps - expandable up to 62 in. and rear drag strap for emergency extraction.
Additional items include front & back ID patches (3 in. x 11 in.), one Luminous Med ID Patch (on Chest Pouch), 2 external tourniquet holders (on Cummerbund) and one black nylon carrying bag which can accommodate extra gear, such as hard plates, helmet, etc.
- 1 x Armor, PH3 Ballistic Tactical Plate Harnesses with Cummerbund
- 1 x NAR-4 Chest Pouch
- 2 x C-A-T® Holder
- 4 x C-A-T®-Combat Application Tourniquet – BLK
- 2 x Emergency Trauma Dressing – 6 in.
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 3 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears – 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Scissor Leash
- 4 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Black Permanent Marker
- 1 x MED ID Patch
- 2 x Rescue Task Force Patch
- 1 x Black Nylon Carrying Bag
- Vest, Medical Kit & Cummerbund: H 19 in. x W 15.5 in. x D 7 in.
- ID Patches: H 3 in. x W 11 in.
- Maximum Waist 62 in.
- Vest, Kit & Cummerbund Weight: 12.4 lb