The Tactical Rapid Deployment Kit™ is designed to provide personnel with the highest quality trauma supplies for the effective treatment of casualties in unconventional environments. This kit and its contents are compact, durable and allow reliable and versatile interventions wherever the need arises. Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, this kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile. The kit can be carried around the waist as a belly-bag or slung over the shoulder in bandolier fashion. The level of careful detail in its design and configuration sustains the science and experience gained from the valuable lessons learned in the streets and on the urban battlefield.
- 5 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x Cyclone® New & Improved BVM
- 1 x Tactical Suction Device
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T®; (Combat Application Tourniquet® Black)
- 4 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x ETD™ Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Bag (Squad)
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 2 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag®)
- 4x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Case Closed: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 4 lb 12.8 oz
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.