The Tactical Responder MKIII offers all of the same great features as the MKII. The only difference lies in how the cummerbund is attached to the vest. A hook and loop closure is used instead of MOLLE to allow for quick, easy adjustment of the cummerbund. This added convenience reduces the amount of time needed to shift the armor between personnel. Shown with optional side pouches
- Adjustable up to a 61-inch waist, the Tactical Responder - MKII allows for simplified “one-size-fits-most” sizing. Additionally, the front and rear internal plate suspension systems
- allow quick and simple ballistic plate integration and enhancement.
- Generous MOLLE webbing on the front and back allows for unit customization for any operation.
Being modular in design, the Tactical Responder - MK II allows for departments to build their ballistic defense capability in concert with, and sensitive to budget limitations. Designed and constructed with the emergency responder in mind, the Tactical Responder - MKII provides maximum flexibility for emergency gear deployment and ballistic upgrades. Modular side armor and rifle protection options are available which allow users, across a wide spectrum of emergency services, to incorporate ballistic protection quickly and easily into their response protocol.
- Includes two NIJ 0101.06 standard certified ballistic panels; Threat Level IIIA and two NIJ 0101.06 standard certified ballistic side panels.
- 12” x 18” NIJ 0101.06 Certified Level IIIA ballistic coverage for both front and rear protection
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets with suspension system capable to receive up to an 11” x 14” ballistic plate
- Extensive front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Mil-spec reinforced webbing
- 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon external carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE, plus two fixed “D” rings
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps – expandable up to 60”
- Rugged rescue handle - 1,200 lbs. tensile strength reinforced strap
- Front and back hook and loop ID attachment system - 1 ¾” (h) x 11 ½” (w)
- 5-year soft armor ballistic warranty; 1 year on nylon products