Price is for a SET of 2 panels - Front and Back
The SA3100 Level IIIA Soft armor panel provides excellent protection against handgun rounds at a price point most individuals and small agencies can afford.
It is designed to work with the Trooper ACAP-RESCUE and CAP-RESCUE Plate carriers, but will fit a variety of other similarly sized units.
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Aerial Density: 1.32 psf (6.44 kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.287’’
- Material: Enhanced blend of woven and unidirectional aramid fibers
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Sonobond Sealed ripstop water resistant cover
- Custom sizing: Available for minimum quantity +20% surcharge per size.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
|CARTRIDGE||PROJECTILE||VEL (ft/s ± 30)||VEL (m/s ± 9)|
|.357 SIG (NIJ06)||125 gr FMJ||1470||448|
|.44 Magnum (NIJ06)||240 gr SJHP||1430||436|
|.357 Magnum||158 gr JSP||1430||435|
|.44 Magnum||240 gr SWCGC||1400||426|
|9 x 19 mm Parabellum||124 gr FMJ RN||1400||426|
|40 S&W||180 gr FMJ||1155||352|
|9mm SXT||9-mm +P+, 127-grain SXT||1360 fps / 415 ms|
|.40 Cal GDHP||.40-cal., 165-grain S+W Speer GDHP||1279 fps / 390 ms|
|5.7 x 28mm SS195||
5.70 x 28-mm,
27-grain SS195 LFHP
|2041 fps / 622 ms|
|5.7 x 28mm SS197||
5.70 x 28-mm,
40-grain Hornady V-Max Blue Tip
|1815 fps / 553 ms|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.